- Execution of the Federation’s decisions.
- Responsibility for all management and the general monitoring of the interests of the Federation; external representation of the Federation.
- The legally binding signature for the Federation is that of the president together with the vice-president.
- Convening the Council Meeting.
- Organisation of the work of the Federation as intended by the articles of association and decisions of the Federation.
- Appointment and supervision of the staff necessary for the work of the Federation; decisions about taking legal action, indemnity from such action and the conclusion of settlements.
- Formulation of all the rules required for the work of the Federation, which, however, require the approval of the Council Meeting.
- Execution of all matters which are not expressly assigned to other bodies.
Viive Tuuna, EstoniaPresident
Mathias Jern, SwedenVice President
Doru Anghelache, RomaniaImmediate Past President
Jörg Rennert, GermanyTreasurer
Jari Honkanen, FinlandMember
Johan Finsteen Gjødvad, DenmarkMember
Espen Hugaas, NorwayMember
Ricardo Chavez, FranceMember
Igor Kopál, SlovakiaSecretary General